Decentralized lending Get started
Cora's protection mechanism allows you to get loans without the risk of being liquidated.
Optimal collateral ratio to get more for your assets.
One time fee.
With Cora, you only pay a one-time borrowing fee for any loan duration.
How it works.
Select any of the supported collaterals
Select the duration of your loan
Select the amount you want to borrow
Now you can enjoy the liquidation-free loan
Frequently asked questions.
What is Cora?
Cora is a decentralized lending protocol where users can get non-liquidatable loans against ETH and more supported assets.
How can I use Cora?
How can I earn more money on Cora?
- Borrowing: Users get Cora token rewards for borrowing assets in the protocol.
- Staking: Users can stake Cora tokens and earn more Cora tokens.
- Adding liquidity: Users can provide liquidity to the protocol and earn borrowing fees plus Cora token rewards.
What are the key benefits of Cora?
- For borrowers: Cora allows borrowers to get a loan that is not liquidatable and with optimised collateral ratio.
- For liquidity providers: Cora offers high yields to liquidity providers for providing stablecoins to the protocol as liquidity.